§ 1 Subject matter
§ 2 Information about the personal data controller
- The controller of your personal data is Link Group Sp. z o.o., registered office address: al. Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS no.: 0000614921, NIP [Tax ID Number]: 525-265-75-06, REGON [Business Registry Number]: 364347842, with share capital in the amount of PLN 151,550.
- In addition to the address indicated in paragraph 1, you can also contact the controller via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In matters of personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller. You can contact the DPO at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by mail to the provided address of the Company’s registered office, with a note: “Inspektor Danych Osobowych”.
§ 3 Information about the purposes and legal grounds for processing
- If you are a person employed by our (also prospect) clients (including their employees, subcontractors, agents, representatives) and perform tasks related to our cooperation with them, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of entering into and performing contracts with said entities, for the purpose of asserting and defending against possible mutual claims, as well as for marketing our own services. The legal basis will be the fulfilment of our legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The data will be processed until the termination of such cooperation and for the period necessary for the statute of limitations for any mutual civil law claims and tax liabilities (usually this will be a period of five years from the end of the year in which the contract ceased).
- If you contact us by email, and no other case referred to above is applicable, your data will be processed for the purpose of our legitimate interest in responding to this inquiry (the legal basis will be Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). The data will be stored at the latest until the end of the year following the year in which the correspondence was completed.
- If you use the Website, your data will be processed in order to fulfill our legitimate interest in providing the ability to administer the Website, as well as to detect and protect against unauthorized access. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Such data will be automatically collected and they will include i.e. IP address of your computer, subpages visited, time of access, browser type, possible transmission errors, address of the previously visited page (if the access was via link). Such data do not usually identify you as a specific person, although they may be treated as personal data under the GDPR. They are stored indefinitely.
- We operate the following social networks:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/link-group-pl/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/linkgroup_pl
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/linkgroup.co/?hl=pl
for the purpose of contacting their users and presenting the content prepared by the Website and promoting our own activities on said portals, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes, which is the Company’s legitimate interest in enabling it to contact users of the portals, promote its own activities and provide information about them. We may also run contests via the portals; they are voluntary for the user to participate. We process personal data of users of said portals when they visit our profiles or interact with them (likes, comments, sent messages). If you like or comment on our post, please note that this is visible to other users. We store personal data until you object to further processing by clicking “dislike”, revoking the liking of an entry or deleting a comment on an entry and then for the period required by obligations imposed by law and/or until the expiration of the statute of limitations for any claims related to the purposes of processing.
Social networks have their own privacy policies, regulations and data processing rules that bind their users and that we are obliged to follow. If you are a user of such a portal, the processing of your personal data is also subject to such regulations and policies, and you may exercise your rights under them.
§ 4 Data Recipients
- Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of persons and entities:
- persons employed by us and our subcontractors;
- entities providing hosting services for the Website;
- providers of analytical, advertising and other tools that support online marketing (in particular, those described in § 8);
- entities providing accounting, legal, IT support and consulting services to us;
- tax authorities, courts and other offices.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area when this is necessary for the proper provision of services, due to technicalities or legal obligations. However, this is always done on the basis of legal instruments providing an adequate level of protection, in particular standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
§ 5 Rights related to the processing of personal data
- You have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR), including obtaining a copy of your data (Article 15(3) of the GDPR);
- the right to rectify (correct) or complete incomplete personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- the right to request erasure of personal data in cases provided by law (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the right to receive your data in a structured commonly used format and to have them transferred when processing is based on your consent, and when processing is carried out by automated means (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the case of processing for the legitimate interest of the Company, for reasons related to your particular situation (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- In cases where the processing of data is based on the consent you have given, you have the right to withdraw the consents you have given at any time, but without affecting the legality of the processing before their withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a message to: Link Group Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In cases where you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Warsaw. Details on how to file a complaint can be found on the OPDP’s website, at: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/155.
§ 6. Information on voluntariness or existence of an obligation to provide personal data
If we process personal data that you yourself have provided to us, the provision of such data is voluntary but it may be necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data are processed (e.g., to conclude a contract).
§ 7 Cookies
- Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website and applications are saved automatically. For other types of cookies, your consent is required. We use the following types of cookies:
- necessary – enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication.
- The Website uses session cookies, which are deleted when you close the browser window, as well as persistent cookies, which are stored for a specified period of time on the devices through which you use the Website.
- Cookies are managed through a tool provided on the site, which displays automatically when you first visit the Website, where you can give your consent to the use of specific categories of cookies.
- You also have the possibility to make cookie settings via your browser settings. You can find more information on the websites of the operators of the individual browsers:
- Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Google/Chrome/Android – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
- Safari (iOS version) – https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265